Power BI is a data visualization tool which is developed by Microsoft. It is developed for users to convert data from different data sources into interactive dashboards and BI reports. Due to its wide use in many organizations, many have started learning Power BI. And, on average, one can earn $89,000 in the United States, according to PayScale. This shows that Power BI is an excellent career option for beginners and professionals who are looking for career advancement.
There are no specific prerequisites needed to learn power BI. Anyone with an interest in learning Power BI can take up training from a well-recognized institute. But, prior knowledge in Excel will be helpful to learn it faster. ITView provides a Pover BI training, which covers Power BI from scratch.
Who can use Power BI ?
Power BI is a business intelligence tool, it can be used by anyone who wishes to analyse data, generate insights, perform visualization, apply business intelligence and so on. Basically anyone who loves to work with data, can use Power BI.
Power BI Features
- Range of Attractive Visualizations. Visualizations i.e. the visual representation of data plays a central role in Power BI.
- Get Data (Data Source).
- Datasets Filtration.
- Customizable Dashboards.
- Flexible Tiles.
- Navigation Pane.
- Informative Reports.
- Natural Language Q & A Question Box.
Duration : 5 - 6 weekends
Sessions : Weekends - 2 per week
- Prior knowledge in Excel will be helpful to learn it faster.
- Introduction to Data warehouse
- Data warehouse Tools
- What is Power BI?
- Power BI – Flow of Activity
- Building Blocks of Power BI
- Power BI – Primary Tools : Power Pivot, Power Query, Power View, Power Map, Power Q&A, Power BI Desktop
- Power BI Desktop – Install
- Data Sources and Connections
- Connect to Data in Power BI Desktop
- How to use Query Editor in Power BI
- Advanced Data Changes and Transformation
- Views in Power BI Desktop
- Modeling Data - Manage Data Relationship, Create Calculated Columns, Optimize Data Models
- What is DAX?
- Data Types in DAX
- Calculation Types
- DAX Functions : Date and Time, Time Intelligence, Information, Logical, Mathematical, Statistical, Text, Aggregate Measures in DAX
- Table Relationships and DAX
- Why Data Visualization
- Practices for Data Visualization
- How to use Visual in Power BI
- Reports in Power BI
- Charts in Power BI (Scatter, Waterfall, Funnel)
- Map Visualizations
- Gauges and Single Number Cards
- What Are Custom Visuals?
- Office Store
- Downloading Custom Visuals
- Importing Custom Visuals in Power BI Report
- KPI Visuals
- Data Binding in Power BI
- Data Gateways
- Content packs
- Power BI Report Server
- Power BI Embedded Conceptual Model
- Workspace Collection
- Adding Power BI content to a Workspace
- Power BI Q&A
- Dashboard vs Reports
- Creating a Dashboard
- Dashboard Tiles
- Pinning Tiles
- Quick Insights with Power BI
- Power BI Publisher for Excel
- Hands-on exposure through "online and in-class lab" sessions and projects
- Real Time Trainers(10+ Years exp): MNC working professional
- Complete hands-on exposure through projects
- Mentorship from experts to gain industry insights
- Limited size of 4 per batch
- Life time video content access: Classes recordings
- Back up classes: in case you miss few classes
- Repeat classes: in case of doubts
- 100% Placement Assistance
- Career Assistance : Resume building, Mock interviews, 1 : 1 mentorship and Career fair