Java programming language was originally developed by Sun Microsystems which was initiated by James Gosling and released in 1995 as core component of Sun Microsystems' Java platform (Java 1.0 [J2SE]). The latest release of the Java Standard Edition is Java SE 8. With the advancement of Java and its widespread popularity, multiple configurations were built to suit various types of platforms. For example: J2EE for Enterprise Applications, J2ME for Mobile Applications. The new J2 versions were renamed as Java SE, Java EE, and Java ME respectively. Java is guaranteed to be Write Once, Run Anywhere.
A java full stack course
is a course with extensive knowledge and expertise in full stack tools and frameworks that works with java. The java suite of technologies includes working with servlets, core java, REST API and more tools that make the building of web apps easy.
- Airbnb is using Java, Uber is based on Java, LinkedIn is a Microsoft product now yet it is sporting Java. eBay is based on Java, Pinterest, Groupon, Spotify, Pandora, Square are based on Java mostly. In India, most of the big companies like Infosys, TCS, Wipro, HCL Tech, and even product companies like Naukri, Jaboong, Myntra, Flipkart, Trivago, ibibo, TripAdvisor and much more have still using Java and showing no sign of switching.
- The biggest internet company Google has a huge percentage of its development in Java. Accenture is using Java for most of its clients. Hardware companies like Intel, Symantec, Philips, Thomson, T-Mobile are all Java lovers. Huge products companies like Thumbtack, Evernote, Klout, BetterCloud, Yelp, Okta, Slack and much more are using Java regularly.
Who can Learn Java?
- Data analysts and scientist
- Web Developers
- Networking Professionals
- Software Developers
- Hadoop programmers
- Automation Engineers
- Desktop Applications
- Robotics Engineers
- Hardware level developers
- Business Analyst
Why use Java for Web Development?
Java is an Object-Oriented Programming Language
One of the main reason for the popularity of Java is that it is an Object Oriented Programming language. For web development this feature is highly desirable as an OOP application is easier to manage and code and it keeps the system modular, flexible and scalable.
- Java is Platform Independent
- Java is highly Secure
- Java has rich set of APIs
- Java is used in so many Real World Applications
- Java has excellent IDEs and Java tools to make you more productive
- Java supports Multi-Threading
- Java is Scalable
- Java is an Object Oriented Programming Language
- Java has an AMAZING COMMUNITY SUPPORT
Our trainer "Krishna" Mam for Java is best one ever meet she has through process knowledge and helped us a lot to know more about what industry needs and teaches accordingly so that we don't have to struggle more outside. they manage time properly. Good experience overall:)
I have attended Java sessions from Krishna mam. She is really good with all the concepts. Also the environment is amicable over there.
It was an excellent experience. I am learning java first time but it was like i already knew too much about this language. Thanks for sharing your valuable time.